Farm Equipment

Exporters: If you take possession of your purchase in the United States, you are required to pay sales tax. Unless you provide a Bill of Lading, all export purchases must be removed by trucking / transportation hauling company. The trucking company will provide a Bill of Lading with the purchases listed.